Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company will be celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2018. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
We are looking for a Windows Administrator/ Wintel Engineer fluent in English :
L'ingénieur système Wintel fournira l'infrastructure système Wintel à l'échelle de l'entreprise pour les technologies Citrix, VMware, Cloud et autres technologies interconnectées qui nécessitaient un support au quotidien.
L'ingénieur système Wintel assurera le support et l'administration de l'infrastructure Wintel System à l'échelle de l'entreprise, afin de maintenir une performance et une utilisation optimales.
des systèmes complexes et des technologies interconnectées qui nécessitent un soutien et une administration au jour le jour afin de maintenir un rendement et une utilisation optimaux.
Your main responsibilities:
- Install and set up Windows systems and servers
- Develop servers and provide support to individual users
- Build the server’s back-end architecture, including databases and scripts for specific applications and user needs
- Provide technical support and guidance to users and other administrators
- Install and maintain Windows-based programs for end-users and help debug these applications
- Conduct system maintenance activities, usually on the server back end
- Review error logs and user-reported errors and identify stable and reliable solutions
- Work directly with the system’s code base to make necessary changes and then deploy those changes throughout the server
- Monitor performance to reduce interruptions and server crashes
- Monitoring daily traffic logs and reports or working directly with end-users
- Identify potential issues or bugs affecting server performance, develop and deploy proactive solutions to ensure system usability across the organization
- Maintain system security by noticing faults and vulnerabilities within the server’s architecture.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- High Availability techniques in the Windows/VMWare/Citrix environments.
- Manage Azure Cloud infrastructure
- PowerShell, Batch scripting experience
- Citrix Netscaler, XenApp, XenDesktop and StoreFront support
- MS AppV application packaging knowledge
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in Windows environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting and troubleshooting Windows
- VMWare Virtualization technologies. The ability to keep up with updates/patches in the Windows environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Take the chance to join our NSI Family, a well-known company, with various opportunity to grow
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.