Join the Access Control team
1.1.1. Description of the project:
End user request and support : processing user requests, taking care of questions, follow-up until customer satisfaction. Second level support to solve access right related issues.
The individual will also be working closely with the project managers, Security and Compliance personnel, application developers and other administrators. This person will be responsible for making sure all RBAC/Least Privileged controls are in place and are being adhered to.
1.1.2. Type of service provision required:
PT-PROD04 - User Assistance Support L2 Advance
1.1.3. Description of service provision required:
The main tasks to perform are as follows:
The Logical Access Control Officer will have responsibility for, but not limited to, the following:
- Executing written procedures in order to validate all security demands
- Processing validated user access requests : create/modify user access rights on IT systems or business applications, in compliance with Bank policies.
- Reviewing and maintaining process/procedural documentation
- Preparing information for audits, using various tools : Excel, Business Intelligence software (ex : Cognos), or specific Bank tools
- Executing regular level 1 controls, according to Bank Policies, uploading the proof/evidences on a central level 1 control repository.
1.1.4. Provisions relating to personal transactions
Technical and/or technology skills required:
The project requires expertise in the following environments:Active Directory Medium (2) Microsoft Exchange Medium (2) Service Desk Application Medium (2) NTFS rights Notions (1) RACF Notions (1) BI Tool (eg. COGNOS,...) Notions (1) Incident Management Tool Medium (2)
Functional skills required:Troubleshooting Maîtrise (2) Customer Service Confirmé (3) Analytical Skills Maîtrise (2) Good Communication Skills Maîtrise (2) English B2 Confirmé (3)